Our standard LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces.
- “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating.
- Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off!
- Components stay cleaner, last longer, run quieter.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes!
- Environmentally sensitive and saves money.
- To be applied sparingly unlike many other other lubes.
- Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance.
We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes.
You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
Preparation and Application of Dumonde Tech Lite Chain Lube:
To prepare for maximum performance from Dumonde Tech Lite Chain Lube, use a high quality solvent, for example Dumonde Tech Citrus Solvent, to thoroughly clean and dry the chain before the first application. You will only need to clean the chain once, prior to the first application of Lite. For optimum performance, 2-3 applications is required for the bonding process to occur through polymerization.
Apply sparingly and wipe off excess lubricant with a clean cloth to the point where the chain’s outer surface appears dry. One ounce of Dumonde Tech should give you at least 10 applications. Refer to FAQ if you experience a wet and/or dirty chain after riding.
Re-apply Dumonde Tech Lite only when you begin to hear your chain; sound, not appearance or time, is the best indicator of when the chain needs a reapplication of Lite. Use mild soap and water to clean between applications.